Feeds:
Posts
Comments

Archive for September, 2015


You are cordially invited to be a part of the Flawless: Frightful & Delightful Cart Sale & Hunt which will take place on the Flawless Sim from October 16 – November 1, 2015. Please feel free to tell your designer friends about this event! The more the merrier!

Applications can be found here, after reading everything.

THIS EVENT HAS 2 PARTS: The Sale and the Hunt. You must participate in both parts. Hunt items must be 0L ( FREE). (*Sale items and hunt items are to be placed on the FLAWLESS sim during the time of the event)

Flawless Frightful & Delightful Poster

***FRIGHTFUL & DELIGHTFUL CART SALE RULES***

1) Create one (or more) NEW and EXCLUSIVE item(s) for the sale that will be sold for 50 or 100L.

*EXCLUSIVE ITEM – an item that is not for sale anywhere else during the time of the event and has never been sold by you or given away by you previously. It must be new and must be sold for 50L or 100L. It CAN be an old item in a new and never-released-before color and it CAN be sold in your own store after the event.

2) Exclusive items MUST be placed in a special vendor that will be given to you so that they are easily identifiable.

3) All other items can be normal store inventory and can be priced how you choose.

4) You will be given a PUMPKIN in your designer pack to use for your hunt item. It should be placed on or very near your display area. PLEASE DO NOT MAKE THEM SMALLER (though you can make them larger if you like).

5) HUNT ITEMS MUST BE SET FOR SALE FOR 0L!!! Any hunt items that are set for sale for more than 0L will be returned.

*** Grab your spot & setup Saturday, October 10, at 12 NOON SLT.

6) All items are to fit neatly IN YOUR ASSIGNED AREA. The only exception is the special 50L or 100L exclusive vendor which may be placed on the ground in front of your area. Scripted items will be returned. NO FLOATING TEXT…PERIOD!  Scripted vendors can be used.  Gatchas are NOT permitted.

***HUNT***

During the event there will be a hunt on the sim. Each person will be given a PUMPKIN to place on or very near your display area. You may gift any item as your hunt item as long as the item is a good representation of something that hunters might find in your store. The PUMPKIN should sell the CONTENTS only for 0L.

***Cost***

PAYMENT IS DUE AT THE TIME OF ACCEPTANCE. YOU WILL GENERALLY BE ACCEPTED WITHIN TWO DAYS OF APPLYING. ALL FEES SHOULD BE SENT TO KIRA PADERBORN. THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS.

1) Natural Landing Point Large Booth – up to 25 prims (plus exclusive) – 1500L *Only 4 available

2) Large booth – up to 25 prims (plus exclusive) – 1200L

3) Small booth – up to 10 prims (plus exclusive) – 500L

4) Anyone currently renting a store on the Flawless sim has the option to do a 30% split on all items on their cart instead of paying a flat fee. Just choose your cart size and let me know!

*SPLIT PROFITS: ALL of your vendors must contain the 30% split script that is included in the designer kit or if you are using scripted vendors, they must be set to pay Kira Paderborn a 30% commission. This means EVERYTHING sold at the cart sale. You will get 70% of sales and the other 30% goes to Kira Paderborn. Scripts will be checked so please make sure that every box has the script in and that it is working. Exact directions for using the scripts are included in the kit.

Sincerely,
Kira Paderborn
Owner: Style by Kira on the Flawless sim

Please visit this page to apply for a spot in this event!

BLOGGERS!!!!!

If you would like to blog this event, please fill out the following application. If you are approved, you will become a part of the permanent blog pool for the Flawless Sim events which take place every other month. To be removed from the list, simply contact Kira Paderborn. If you would like to blog for either Style by Kira or Entice, please use the same application. Thanks!

Read Full Post »