You are cordially invited to be a part of the Flawless: Gingerbread Block Party & Hunt which will take place on the Flawless Sim from December 12 – January 2, 2015. Please feel free to tell your designer friends about this event! The more the merrier!
Applications can be found here, after reading everything.
THIS EVENT HAS 2 PARTS: The Sale and the Hunt. You must participate in both parts. Hunt items must be between 0L – 10L.. (*Sale items and hunt items are to be placed on the FLAWLESS sim during the time of the event).
***GINGERBREAD BLOCK PARTY SALE RULES***
1) Create one (or more) NEW and EXCLUSIVE item(s) for the sale that will be sold for 50L.
2) This item MUST be placed in a special vendor that will be given to you so that all exclusive items are easily identifiable.
3) All other items in your gingerbread house can be normal store inventory and can be priced how you choose.
4) Each designer will be able to place 15 Prims + the Special Exclusive Vendor + your store logo + up to 2 hunt prims. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ NEW TO THIS EVENT!!! You may place ONE gatcha machine in your store BUT it must have a split script in it. The one that I give you in your pack will not work in a gatcha.♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
5) You will be given a CUP OF COCOA in your designer pack to use for your hunt item. It should be placed in your gingerbread house. PLEASE DO NOT MAKE THEM SMALLER (though you can make them larger if you like).
6) HUNT ITEMS MUST BE SET FOR SALE FOR 0L – 10L !!! Any hunt items that are set for sale for more than 10L will be returned.
*** Grab your house/begin setup December 9, at 12 NOON SLT.
EXCLUSIVE ITEM – an item that is not for sale anywhere else during the time of the event and has never been sold by you or given away by you previously. It must be new and must be sold for 50L. It CAN be an old item in a new and never-released-before color.
7) All items are to fit neatly IN YOUR GINGERBREAD HOUSE. The only exception is the special 50L exclusive vendor which may be placed on the ground in front of your house. Please DO NOT USE SCRIPTED ITEMS IN YOUR HOUSE unless you have discussed this with me first. Scripted vendors must be approved for use and must be set to pay KIRA PADERBORN a 30% split. Any other scripted items will be returned. NO FLOATING TEXT…PERIOD!
During the event there will be a hunt on the sim. Every person will be given a CUP OF COCOA to place in your house. You may use any item for your hunt item as long as that item is a good representation of something that hunters might find in your store. The CUP OF COCOA should sell the CONTENTS only for 0L – 10L.
SPLIT PROFITS: ALL of your vendors must contain the 30% split script that is included in the designer kit. This means everything sold at the cart sale. You will get 70% of sales and the other 30% goes to Kira Paderborn. You will be provided with a script to use. Scripts will be checked so please make sure that every box has the script in and that it is working. Exact directions for using the scripts are included in the kit.
Owner: Style by Kira on the Flawless sim
Please visit this page to apply for a spot in this event!
If you would like to blog this event, please fill out the following application. If you are approved, you will become a part of the permanent blog pool for the Flawless Sim events which take place every other month. To be removed from the list, simply contact Kira Paderborn. If you would like to blog for either Style by Kira or Entice, please use the same application. Thanks! https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1LnokCQ4dsp-lCt6gsUSR3dwyESTj-bODreulyqIc7qc/viewform